Travel Destinations, for Families Who Love Adventure!
Keep scrolling down for a full list of family travel destinations we cover.
Where do we fit in the family travel blog market? We’re not just about travel with kids, we were, but our kids are at an age now where travelling with them is super easy. They’re still expensive, as I’m sure your kids are, but they’re not hard to travel with. We travel to find the education, sure, but what makes our travel blog unique? I think it’s adventure. We love a challenge and we love going to the places not so many families go. We’ve been on the road full-time with them since they were 4 and 6, here are our featured destinations that we think you’ll love.
You won’t find much content here about beach vacations, but we do enjoy resorts, pools and sand in moderation. Mostly we’re looking for more. If, like us, you want to explore and learn from cultures, food, history, mountains, adventurous activities, unusual family destinations and incredible ways of life, you’re in the right place.
Jump straight to a place in our round the world travel blog. Places and destinations for travel, some easier, some harder, some cheap, some expensive.
We’ve spent the last 4+ years travelling full-time round the world to help you travel more and better with your kids. We’ve visited 50+ countries, the kids 35+. Not everything has made it onto the website just yet, these are the biggest and best travel destinations on our blog, we’re constantly adding more.
What do we Mean by Adventurous Family Travel?
- Crossing the Atlantic Ocean by Cruise Ship
- Trekking in the Himalayas
- Discovering Egypt, Ancient and Modern
- Visiting Mayan Ruins in Guatemala
- Travelling Around India by Train
- Backpacking Around South East Asia
- Exploring Every Part of Sri Lanka
- Road Tripping the USA from Canada to the Keys
- Spending Extended Time in a Peasant Village in Romania with Few Modern Facilities
- Skiing Where Only the Locals Go
- Driving Right Across Europe
- Getting to Know Thailand Inside-Out
- Touring Greece by Car
- Going to El Salvador. Nobody Goes to El Salvador. Or Do They?
This is the sort of travel we do and that we want to share with you.
Where will your family’s next adventure be?
Did you find your favourite family travel destinations above? If not tell us in the comments where your family would like to go. Maybe we can add it to our family travel adventure next.